Sunday, March 18, 2012

WonderCon 2012: Day 2

A rainy day at WonderCon made it feel just like San Francisco -- drat! Traffic was heavy but sales were light, probably because nobody felt like carrying stuff in the rain.
At least my Jayson bookmarks are a hit. Granted, they're free! But people actually like them and whenever they use them, no matter what they're reading, they'll think of me.
I connected briefly with Batton Lash and Mark Evanier, and had a good converation with Scott Shaw and friends about Kevin Keller's dating woes. I explained that, at least when I was growing up as a closeted gay teen, I got a much later start on the dating scene than my straight peers -- no teen romances, no prom date for me! -- that I really had a lot of catching up to do, just like Kevin. Just remember, dear readers, It Gets Better!



No comments:

Post a Comment