Friday, March 16, 2012

Convention Season Begins!

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted here. Time flies when you're busy as snot. This weekend the 2012 comic-book convention season kicks off (for me anyway) at WonderCon, which is being held in Anaheim this year rather than San Francisco -- much more convenient for me!
You can find me at the Prism Comics booth, which is booth 200 in Hall D, right next to Marvel. I will be a booth partner there with dedicated hours as follows:
  • Fri., Mar. 16 -- 3:30 - 7:00pm
  • Sat., Mar. 17 -- 2:30 - 7:00pm
  • Sun., Mar. 18 -- 11:00am - 2:00pm
I will be signing and selling all my "Jayson" graphic novels and Ralf König translations. You can even buy my convention-exclusive Jayson Comics #1. Hurry before it sells out and the variant-cover second printing takes its place!

No comments:

Post a Comment